|28 - 29 February 2012
The Radisson Martinique, New York
IBC's inaugural conference brings together major players in the funds world from the USA and from key jurisdictions across Europe. &nbsc;The conference will enable you to participate in high-level discussions on distribution and structure as well as critical operational issues.
UCITS for Hedge, Mutual & Investment Fund Managers will help you:
- Find solutions in establishing the most appropriate and cost effective distribution model for your fund.
- Examine the right product for your fund - how your products can fit into a UCITS. Plus help on identifying the best structure to use.
- Hear essential updates on European regulation - hear the latest on the UCITS Directive and the AIFMD.
- Assess distribution beyond Europe - how are investors in Asia and Latin America engaging with UCITS? Examine the opportunities which exist in these markets.
- Capitalise on the benefits which exist for Fund of Funds.
- Achieve practical advice on best practice compliance and risk management.
View the Latest Agenda and find out more
Who will you hear from at UCITS USA Conference 2012?
Join some of the leading authorities on UCITS funds from USA and Europe. Benefit from various presentations and panel discussions from experts working within P. Schoenfeld Asset Management, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Man Investments, Morgan Stanley, IFIA, AFG, Alceda Fund Management, KB Associates, ALFI and many more.
View the Full Speaker Line up
Get the most from this excellent networking opportunity where you can meet your peers and other industry experts throughout the event and at the evening drinks reception hosted by Irish Funds Industry Association.
For more information click here